Terms & Conditions
- Our website provides access to a number of services provided by us that may only be used in accordance with these terms. The services include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- the ability to upload digital images to our website or to email digital images to us so that we can upload them to our website on your behalf;
- the ability to order other items on which we can print images that have been uploaded to our website; and
- the ability to order other products or services through our website
- Only persons aged 18 years or over may access our website and use the services offered by us.
- Subject to these terms you may open an account with SayItMalta by completing the Registration Form. Once your registration has been accepted (and until your account is terminated) you will be able to upload images to our website, email images to us for uploading to our website on your behalf and (subject to agreeing any additional terms which are applicable) request services to be supplied by us (such as the printing of uploaded images).
- During the registration process you will be asked to supply your email address. This will help us to verify your identity on future visits. Should you register using an invalid email address or an email address that belongs to someone else, SayItMalta may terminate your account at any time without notice.
- Each registration is for a single user only.
- You will also need to provide a password in order to access your account and the photos which have been uploaded to it. We do not permit you to share your password with any other person. You must keep your password secure at all times. You will be responsible for any damage or losses caused by unauthorised access resulting from your failure to keep your password secure.
- There is no charge for opening a SayItMalta account, however there may be charges for other products or services supplied by us. You will be notified of these charges at the time you request the products or services. When you place an order for products or services, for which there is a charge, you will need to supply us with your credit card and other personal details so that we may process the order for you. Any charges for the products or services requested will be billed to your credit card once the order has been accepted by us.
- In the event that you supply invalid delivery or payment details or which belong to someone else, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any time without notice.
- You may upload digital images to our website yourself or you can send the images to us by email for uploading to our website. In either event images uploaded to our website must be digital images in JPEG, GIF or PNG format. For further guidance and information on images and uploading please visit our Help pages.
- Images uploaded by you or by us on your behalf will (subject to the restrictions in these terms) be available for viewing by you through a web page accessible through your account using your email address and password.
- You may delete images uploaded to our website by you or by us on your behalf at any time.
What You Are Allowed To Do
- You may access any part of our website provided that it is not password protected. Access to some parts of our website is only available if you have a valid password. You may not access these areas without a valid password.
- Apart from your own images, you may only print off one copy of any individual page or part of a page of our website per visit for your own personal use. You may print off as many copies of your own images as you wish.
What You Are Not Allowed To Do
- You are not allowed to use our website (or to copy or use any material from our website) for any commercial purpose other than to conduct a commercial transaction with SayItMalta.
- You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in material on our website from any copies or printed items taken of material from our website.
- You are not permitted to register multiple accounts for use by the same person unless specifically authorised by us in writing. Breach of this clause may result in immediate suspension of your service.
- You are not allowed to upload, email to us or order printed items which contain or use any images or other material including text based annotations and comments, which contain any of the following:
- material which is defamatory of any person;
- material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive;
- material which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- material that is likely to incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- material that is likely to deceive any person;
- blasphemous material;
- material which concerns or relates to any criminal act;
- material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark, database or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- material made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; material which promotes any illegal activity;
- material which is threatening, abusive or invades another's privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- material which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- material used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- material which gives the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- material that advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; or
- material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
Uploaded content and images
- Although we prohibit the uploading of certain types of image to our website, we cannot control, nor do we monitor the use of our website. It is possible that images or other material may appear on our website which are unlawful or offensive and contravene our restrictions on content set out above. We are not responsible for such images or material but if you become aware of any such images or material on our website, please contact us without delay.
- We may at our discretion contact law enforcement authorities if we are made aware that anything unlawful is occurring or has occurred in relation to our website including the uploading or emailing of any images in breach of the above restrictions on content. We may provide copies of any relevant images or material to the law enforcement authorities and in that connection may also give them access to any personal data that is held by us.
- We may without notice and at our sole discretion delete or remove any image that has been uploaded, emailed or submitted for printing in breach of these terms.
- You will indemnify us and our officers and employees against any action, claim, damages, liability, costs and expenses arising out of:
- any use by you or your guests of our website in breach of these terms,
- any claim that the uploading or emailing of any images by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party's copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; or
- any claim that the processing, printing or other dealing by us of any images uploaded or emailed by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party's copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights.
- You retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in those images that you have uploaded to our website or emailed to us where you already own such rights. We are the owner (or the licensee) of all intellectual property rights in our website.
- We may delete, remove or refuse to display any of your material at our sole discretion.
- We may display, modify, print, transmit or distribute any of the images that you upload or email to us, in order to provide any of the services offered by us through our website subject to these terms.
- It is a condition of allowing you to use our website and any services offered through it that you have the right to copy, upload or otherwise deal with those images in relation to our website and to allow us to process and otherwise deal with those images in accordance with these terms.
- You may not upload, email to us, request us to print, or otherwise deal in relation to our website, with any images or other material where you do not have the right to do so or allow us to use such images or other material in accordance with these terms. For example, you may not take photos from another website or other publication and do anything with them unless you have obtained the permission from the owner of the relevant right.
Operation of the Website
- We may change the format and content of our website (or any products or services offered by our website) at any time.
- We may terminate or suspend the operation of our website (or terminate or suspend provision of any products or services offered through our website) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. We may do this at any time and without notice.
- You are advised to keep back ups of all material provided to us. In particular, it is up to you to keep backup copies of images uploaded by you or emailed to us. We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for the loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material uploaded onto our website.
- Once you have placed an order for any products or services through our website (including any order for printing services), the order will not be treated as having been accepted until you receive confirmation from us that this is the case. This confirmation may be provided by email or post.
- The decision as to whether to accept any order from you is at our sole discretion.
- In the event that printed items are produced and prior to dispatch are then discovered to be in breach of these terms, we will not dispatch the printed items to you or to any guest who ordered the printed items. We may, at our sole discretion, refund all or a proportion of the payment made in respect of the order concerned but reserve the right to charge in full as if the printed items had been dispatched.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to reply promptly to all correspondence. Such reply may be by email or by post.
- You may cancel your account by contacting us by email or by post. You may be asked to provide further proof that you are the holder of the account. Your account will be cancelled as soon as reasonably practicable following receipt of your email or letter.
- We may cancel your account without notice at our sole discretion.
- Once your account is cancelled, your images be removed from our website and your password will no longer enable access to the password protected areas of our website.
Questions, concerns or complaints
- If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about material which appears on our website, please contact us.
- Complaints or claims must be notified to us within 28 days of receipt of products, or in the case of non-delivery, in a reasonable time after the products were expected to arrive.